Tuesday, June 30, 2009

This is dedicated to the utmost important person of my lifetime

My best(est) friend, My moral inspiration, the man who stood besides me alwayz whether I was happy or sad......whether I was angry with him and stubborn not heeding, whether I was bubbling with joy or crying in pain......irrespective of me being right or wrong....He alwayz had his hands spread for me, to hold and embrace me, who alwayz planted a little kiss on my forehead to ease my tensions or worries....

the only man who said I look beautiful irrespective of I being jus awake from bed or in my best dressing sense ....the person whom i addressed as BABA..."my father"

He understood me without words, jus a little change in my walking style n he wud infer whats wrong.....u dont hav to wrry abt school picnics, frnds get together, petrol in bike or pocket money ....I noe hes there n took his presence for granted...

Late night political, philosophical or religious discussions and debates, watchingon TV football matches or urdu shaiyari concerts, a hot cup of tea at sum crazy hour at night, getting away from moms scolding or looking for a bail out from home chores, going back and shopping tht RED tagged dress that mom dint let u buy, yet at the same time whose anger was dreaded by everyone, never worry abt how much was tomato or rice...Man, Babas was thr!

But from the time I am away from my home, everytime I walked alone on the streets of this so called Ethiopian land of america, everytime I walked for 25 to 30 minutes to get grocery, the times I wanted to share a joke or a thought without being judged for my statements or craziness, everytime I let my silent tears fall looking with empty eyes for those consoling touch.......I missed his presence. I Miss YOU my frnd.....I really do!

But, the worst mistake or blunder I did in my life n wud ever regret it.................is that.......I never told him........

I never told him.........BABA I am thankful to you for every big n small thing you have done for me........I am sorry if ever I have hurt you ,coz U R one of the most precious gifts ALLAH has given me..........I jus kept postponing it to the time I wud meet him again in person....I FORGOT ..lifez short n unpredictable..........now even if I cry to my loudest...my voice wont reach him.......He gone for ever! I really dont now whr to fall back now.. babs I love you ..miss you deeply and madly. If i wud ever get a miraculous wish done " I wud like ot meet him"

but please, make sure nxt time u wanna say sumthng to sumone......jus SAY IT........u never noe wht might be cuming round ur way......

till nxt time...
adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment