Thursday, September 30, 2010

Inertia of opinion - Part I

Oh almighty, what is this world that is hastening me towards
I know not what, viewing me with contempt?

Islamic terrorism is the word abuzz
as if there are no terrorist in their part of dust?
Nay! they say, its not as same
You people kill in the name of 'Lord'
You are followers of moon God, and follow
the book; that blinds you to blow innocents
Don't even compare 'us' to you.

You shameless creatures you got no right to do;
what you do! I can't stop laughing on your heresy, that
age old 'Shairah'; that gives you right to beat;
your wife? How pathetic is your story!

Redness in eyes, open wounds hungry to be healed
Bandwagon of hatred, repugnance on faces
Am I really the reason for that girl's father lost leg
Or the house out there that got no food to suffice
How is that I am responsible for
every single secular worlds' mishap?
From that family next door thrown out of their house, who
could not pay the EMI, thanks to lost job for that freedom fight!

Though the rich seems richer and goods, are
spinning out; bought and sold; the markets are
always loud; still people have less money to buy,
and distress on things they could not get; ignoring
whats in their hand is the beauty of happiness !

How can you stay so silent, please reply 'Thee Almighty'
people always kneeling in front of you, looking for that
glimpse of mercy; their is a limit to obediently patient
We can't take those accusations falling on our ears, please
let us free from those allegations, because
'terrorist' is not me.

Oh almighty, what is this world that is hastening me towards
I know not what, viewing me with contempt?



No comments:

Post a Comment